Hand crafted Ales & Lagers at Carver's Restaurant in Durango, CO
Refillable Jugs (GROWLERS)
The greenest way to buy beer in Durango. Customers using our refillable jugs have kept over 1.2 million bottles and cans out of the waste stream.
$2.50 off when exchange your
empty Carvers jug
~A Better Way to Buy Beer!
find out more about the Benefits of Buying our Refillable Growler...
We opened our brewery in 1988. We were the second craft brew pub in the state and have grown to a capacity of 1000 barrels a year (a barrel is 31 gallons). Our ales take from 14 to 40 days, depending on the style, to complete the boiling, cooling, fermentation and conditioning processes. All of our ales are unfiltered, unpasteurized, served at 41º F and less carbonated than American Lagers to allow their full flavors to be enjoyed and savored.
Craft Brewed Beer Serving Sizes
- Taster (5.5 oz.)
- Draw (13.5 oz.)
- Pint, Belgian Tulip (16 oz.)
- Imperial WeissBier (20 OZ.)
- Pitcher (64 oz.)
- Souvenir Logo Pint Glass (16 oz.)
- Taster Flight (5 x 5.5 oz. tasters)
Ask your server which beers are available in kegs, please allow at least four hours for keg filling.
- 1/6 bbl Keg =5.1 GALLONS =50 x 12 oz. beers
- 1/4 bbl Keg =7.25 GALLONS =80 x 12 oz. beers
- 1/2 bbl Keg =15.5 gallons =160 x 12 oz. beers